Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Awwwwwwwwww



Lately I have been going awwwwww a lot. The reason being that many of my friends and acquaintances are getting engaged.
I have always admitted that I am the sloppy romantic kinds. I am witnessing it a bit too much of that me nowadays. So hearing all these stories of how these people got hooked... the first time they met... the initial awkwardness... the meetings thereafter... and finally the decision.... it just makes me tilt my head and go awwwwwwwwwwwwww. The hours after that are magical... I am all charged up and happy and there’s this serene feeling that it really happens...
Is it silly... may be but it just comes out of me... like the way you have this motherly instinct... I have this love heady instinct... May be it’s in the hope that it will happen for me too... and also that love triumphs... I am totally the happy ending kinda movie gal... the typical And they lived happily ever after kind...

No comments: