Monday, May 21, 2007

Clueless!!!


Ever felt clueless about anything in life? Ask me... I am clueless about the major things in life... particularly what do I want to do in life! I have read so many books/articles summing up and saying that you come in the world and you have a purpose a fufill... I am still seeking mine...

My 14 year old nephew asked me about my ambition in life and I was stumped... I really never had any... I just covered up by saying... I wanna live a happy and fufilling life... Which I really want to but by doing things which make me feel uselful in life... The current work isnt that uses many of the talents which I have...

More on this shortly...

1 comment:

Therapy said...

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble, Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea..
- Psalms 46:1-2