Wednesday, August 22, 2007

"d" days

ummm...so wat is with celebrating birthdays/anniversaries.. is it a worldwide thing to claim every yr how old u/ur relationship is getting... or is it just a day to get in touch/spend time with all the people who know u but hardly talk/meet u...

Same with New yr.... and we have so many new yrs in a yr in our country... thers a new yr for maharashtrians, then for parsis, then the official new yr according to the universal sun calendar tht we all religiously follow...

Surely thers a reason for it... it marks an end of a period and d beginning of a new one... to forget/learn from all tht is past n make a new beginning... well all of us make resolutions at the beginning of the yr dont we?

I never got to finish this one... so dont rem why I wrote it in the first place... I am contradicting myself in it. Strange me!


No comments: