Thursday, April 17, 2008

Fear of the unknown

Recently I came across situations... various ones where I had to put aside my fears of what will happen if I do it... and I just did it...
I always postponed those things cause I was not sure how I will be able to do it, whether I will be able to do it... never gave it a try... a stupid fear of the unknown... but surprise surprise... I was asked to do them.. as in was given an ultimatum... and I did them and they were just too simple...
It was like taking a walk in the garden... Sure I had to put in efforts but they were nothing compared to the scary picture I had made up in my mind... So its true when they say its all in the mind... Give it a try and if you win... gr8.. If you dont... well try again...
So those of you out there who are busy procastinating... take my word of advice... Just do it...

No comments: